Pages

Guide to Patagonia's Monsters & Mysterious beings

I have written a book on this intriguing subject which has just been published.
In this blog I will post excerpts and other interesting texts on this fascinating subject.

Austin Whittall


Friday, June 15, 2012

The Book is here!




Book Monsters of Patagonia

The cover of my Book -English version

I have waited a long time for this moment! Yes, at last, after all these years, the "Book" in both Spanish and English languages is going to be available in less than two weeks from now.

I am delighted (to say the least). At Amazon if you enter the phrase "Monsters of Patagonia" or "Monstruos de la Patagonia" in the search box, you will come across the title that has not been released yet.

I will keep you updated on the launching of my book.

And of course, thank you all for your patience and support, it has helped me along the long road from inception to publication!

Now I must start working on the presentation here in Buenos Aires!

Bye!

Austin


Patagonian Monsters - Cryptozoology, Myths & legends in Patagonia Copyright 2009-2012 by Austin Whittall © 

4 comments:

  1. Contratulations! I'm looking forward to reading it!Regards Claus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with the launch of your book! Please keep us posted on the date and venue of the presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Austin, felicitaciones! I would like to get your book, though in Amazon is "Temporarily out of stock" Please, advise me whether is possible to get it in a book shop in Bariloche or Buenos Aires. Many thanks. Javier

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great news! It's been a while I visit your blog and having this news is awesome. I'm really looking forward to it!

    Will Amazon be the only way to get it? They only accept credit cards which is a pity, I could pay via PayPal but they don't accept that, if you happen to have a bank account in Argentina I could transfer it easily.

    I'm a Patagonian myself :) I live in Río Gallegos, south Patagonia (although right now I'm in Amsterdam due to work).

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Hits since Sept. 2009:
Copyright © 2009-2018 by Austin Victor Whittall.
Todos los derechos reservados por Austin Whittall para esta edición en idioma español y / o inglés. No se permite la reproducción parcial o total, el almacenamiento, el alquiler, la transmisión o la transformación de este libro, en cualquier forma o por cualquier medio, sea electrónico o mecánico, mediante fotocopias, digitalización u otros métodos, sin el permiso previo y escrito del autor, excepto por un periodista, quien puede tomar cortos pasajes para ser usados en un comentario sobre esta obra para ser publicado en una revista o periódico. Su infracción está penada por las leyes 11.723 y 25.446.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means - electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or any other - except for brief quotations in printed reviews, without prior written permission from the author, except for the inclusion of brief quotations in a review.

Please read our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy before accessing this blog.

Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy

Patagonian Monsters - http://patagoniamonsters.blogspot.com/